11 Jul III Youth Encounter in Forestal Park
- Perform activities outdoors and in direct contact with nature.
- Participate actively in the dynamics and activities planned for the day.
- Promote respect for nature and the environment.
- Strengthen and encourage teamwork.
- Knowing strategies of orientation and security to put into practice in the environment where the activity unfolds.
RECIPIENTS: Aimed at young people aged between 16 and 35 years old, and registered in the Municipality of Arona.
NUMBER OF PLACES: 55 seats.
INSCRIPTION: Registration Form model 962. Juvenile Dependencies of the Municipality of Arona or through firstname.lastname@example.org / 922 76 16 00.
News source: http://www.arona.org Vai all’articolo originale