12 Jul V Romería Barquera
The Municipal Council of Festivals encourages you to participate in the acts of the "Festivities in honor of Our Lady of Carmen, Las Galletas 2018"That will develop the day July 22 of this year.
- 09:30 hours Celebration of the Eucharist.
- 11:30 am Celebration of the Eucharist. Place: San Casiano Parish
- 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. V Romería Barquera, it is essential to bring white clothes to participate. Place: Dionisio Gonzalez rambla (from the entrance of the pier), María del Carmen García street (from No. 22 to José Miguel Galván Bello street), José María Galván Bello street, Salazar avenue, Varadero street to Las Galletas rambla.
- Note: to participate you must contact the Fiestas commission.
- 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Great performance by Dj Nato, Nahuel Lion and Kiddguetto. Place: Las Galletas rambla.
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Apparel
- 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Prayer of the Holy Rosary.
- 8:00 p.m. Celebration of the Eucharist in honor of the Virgin of Carmen. Place: San Casiano Parish. At the end: Terrestrial maritime procession in honor of the Virgen del Carmen accompanied by the Arona Music Band, singing of the Ave María by Alberto Castilla and fireworks display in the Varadero and the Marina del Sur.
- Travel: Rambla Dionisio González, boat of the Virgin, disembarks in the Varadero, Varadero street, Casiano Afonso street, Fernando Salazar González avenue until its intersection with José María Galván Bello street, María del Carmen García street, La Paz street and Dionisio González boulevard to the San Casiano parish.
- Note: On Varadero Street, tables and chairs located on public roads will be removed from 8:00 pm until the end of the procession.
- 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Great dance entertained by the orchestra Son Sin Límite. Place: Las Galletas rambla.
News source: http://www.arona.org Vai all’articolo originale