13 Jun The different nucleus of Arona prepare their carpets for …
The different nucleus of Arona will be prepared from this Saturday for the celebration of Corpus Domini the day after, Sunday 3 June, during which the religious services and processions will take place in an environment of traditional carpets.
Arona Casco, Valle San Lorenzo, Buzanada, La Camella, Cabo Blanco, Las Galletas, El Fraile-Villa Isabel, La Reina Park and Los Cristianos will be the scene of this festival according to the program of events prepared by the Fiestas municipal area.  The planning of the celebration of Corpus Christi of Arona 2018 is as follows:
- From 22.00 (from 2 June) to 7.00 pm (3 June): Carpet preparation. Place: Plaza del Santísimo Christ of Health, c / Duque de la Torre (complete), c / La Luna (complete) c / Domínguez Afonso (complete).
- From 7:30 am to 8:30 pm: Celebration of the Eucharist. Place: Parish of San Antonio Abad
- From 8:30 to 10:30 pm Procession of the Corpus Christi with the Blessed Sacrament accompanied by the Arona Music Band during the Canto del Ave María tour.
- Itinerary: Plaza del Santísimo Christ of Health, c / Domínguez Afonso, c / La Luna, c / Duque de la Torre, Plaza del Santísimo Christ of Health and return to the parish church.
SAN LORENZO VALLEY
- From 5.00 pm (2 June to 8.00 pm) (3 June): Carpet Manufacturing. Place: av. San Lorenzo, corner c / la Inmaculada and av. San Lorenzo (part of the Church).
- From 18:00 to 19:00: Eucharistic celebration. Place: San Lorenzo Martír Parish
- From 7:00 to 20:00: Procession of the Corpus Domini
- Itinerary: Avenida San Lorenzo, corner of the Immaculate Conception and viale San Lorenzo (Church section)).
- From 5.00 pm (from 2 June) to 10.00 (from 3 June): Carpet. Place: Plaza de la Iglesia de Buzanada.
- From 10:30 to 11:30. Eucharistic celebration. Place: Parish of Our Lady of Peace.
- From 11:30 to …
News source: http://www.arona.org Vai all’articolo originale