07 Jul Workshops on the "Empléate" project
The Municipal Social Services Board of the City of Arona collaborates with the Federation of Women's Associations "Arena and Laurisilva" and encourages you to carry out the "Empléate" project workshops.
Duration: 2 days
Module 1: Thursday, July 19: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tools for active job search: resume and cover letter.
- Techniques for active job search.
Module 2: Thursday July 26: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Presentation and preparation of the job interview.
- Social skills and effective communication.
Requirements: Women of legal age.
goals: Train to improve the empowerment and employability of women.
- Term: from July 9, 2018, until cover squares.
- Calling to 010 or at 922 76 16 00 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any woman of legal age of any municipality can be annotated.
News source: http://www.arona.org Vai all’articolo originale